Managerial Capability of PRIN International
In its attempt to deliver quality service, PRIN International involves highly qualified and respected personalities for effective leadership of assignments. A brief bio-sketch of some of our key personnel is as follows:
Tilaye Kassahun (PhD)G/Manager
- Dr Tilaye Kassahun is a high caliber senior professional with Business Management, Human Resources Development, Educational Administration, and Pedagogical Sciencebackground and with rich experience in leading, consulting, advising, teaching, training, and researching in diverse areas. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI (Greece) and Certified Management Consultant from EMI (Ethiopia).
Ermias KibreabProgram Manager
- Mr Earmias had earned his MA in Measurement and Evaluation from AAU, BSc in Chemistry from Dilla University, and many certificates from various institutions including SPSS from IBM. He is serving as a Program Manager at PRIN. He has rich experience in conducting research, training, and consulting.
Our team of leading experts
Dereje GetahunCapacity building adviser
Mr Dereje had earned his MA in Regional and Local Development Studies from AAU, BA in Management and Public Administration from AAU, and many certificates from various institutions. He has rich experience in reform consultancy, capacity building, organizational structuring, and business development. He has been serving as capacity building adviser at PRIN International since 20.
Thomas BroadhurstInternational Project Adviser
- Mr Thomas had earned his MA in Development Studies, BA in Human Geography, and many certificates. He is a British citizen and has rich experience in research and consultancy services offered in different countries of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. He has been working as International Project Adviser for PRIN in the last two years.
Wendewesson DamtieProgram Manager
- Mr Wendwesson had earned his MA in Sociology and BA in Human Geography from Addis Ababa University. He had received many trainings in a number of areas including peace and security, managing human crisis, project management, gender mainstreaming, monitoring and evaluation, and many others. He has rich experience in research, teaching, training, and consultancy services. He served as project manager for international and local organizations. He is serving as program manager at PRIN International Consultancy and Research Service.
Surafel AyeleBusiness Development Expert
- Surafel had earned his MA in Social Psychology and BA in English Language Teaching. He had received a good number of certificates by attending different trainings, including active learning methodologies, guidance and counseling, ICT, and others. He served as trainer and program coordinator for local and international organizations. He is currently serving as business development expert at PRIN.
Selome MengistuFinance and Administration Head
- Mrs Selome had earned her BA degree in B.Com from University of Delhi and Diploma in Accounting from Unity University. She had served as Finance head for NGO and Private Sector, Currently; she is serving as Finance and Admin head at PRIN.
Peter MelaInternational Project Manager
- Mr Peter is an Irish citizen and had earned MA in Development Studies, BA in Social Studies, and certificates in many areas. He has a wealth of expertise in education, health, and conflict management. He is working as International Project Manager for the Accelerated Learning Project at PRIN International.